The Liebster Award
I have taken part in The Liebster Award before and it’s so much fun so I’m so excited to do it again!
Photo from unsplash.com
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions they have asked you.
- Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1,000 followers.
- Think of 11 questions to ask them.
- Let them know their nominated through social media.
So thank you Amy for nominating me. Let’s answer your questions!
1. What’s your favourite part of blogging?
Mine has to be getting my views out there to people all around the world and knowing that people are actually reading and caring about what I have to say. The community is an amazing part of blogging too and they make it so much more enjoyable.
2. One motto you try to live by?
‘You only live once so try everything at least once’ I think: I only have one life and I want to make the most of it so ever since I was like 14 I would follow this. Also ‘just say yes’ is another one. If you want to do something why not do it?
3. If you could have any talent in the world apart from writing, what would it be?
I’d love to be able to sing properly. I’d love to go to karaoke bars and wow people off their seats. I did drama school for four years where we studied singing but our teacher was awful so we didn’t learn much sadly.
4. Favourite moment this year?
So far in 2016 it has to be heading back to university with a clear head and knowing exactly what I want to do for my final section of my third year. I also feel a lot more confident about everything so that’s a great feeling.
5. Best thing you’ve bought for yourself?
My vlogging camera. My mum saved up a £1 a day in 2015 for me to receive at Christmas so with that money I bought myself a Sony a5000 compact and I love it so much! I love my vlogging channel as well as it’s like a little diary!
6. Favourite album you’ve heard this year?
I’m in love with Little Mix’s Get Weird album but I have been revisiting The 1975 since they’ve started bringing out new music.
7. Favourite movie?
Legally Blonde all the way. It’s always been my motivation movie whenever I need to do loads of work or just be badass! In 2015 I loved Mad Max: Fury Road! The cinematography and choreography is amazing!
8. You have a chance to be head of an existing company, which would it be?
Kurt Geiger! I love Kurt Geiger so much and that was the company where I learnt to be OK wearing heels and being five foot ten already this was a big thing for me as I was so tall with them on! Now I barely ever wear flat shoes! I’d love to design shoes with them.
9. Go to comfort food?
I love Dairy Milk or, a bit of a weird one, nachos. If I ever feel a bit rubbish and can’t be bothered I’ll buy some tortilla chips and nacho cheese dip and just pig out watching a movie.
10. Favourite Christmas present you’ve ever received?
I got my Macbook for Christmas a couple of years ago but I got that in October so that doesn’t really count! It was probably, embarrassingly, have to be when I got tickets to the X Factor tour and saw Jedward live. Cringe I know but it was an amazing show!
11. Something you want to achieve in 2016?
I want to open an online shop and sell canvases of my photography and greetings cards and all sorts. That is a huge dream of mine so being able to do that would be amazing.
Thank you for the questions!
My questions for you:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- If you could create y0ur own blogger event what brands would you want to be there?
- What do you use to take your photos?
- If you aren’t full time: would you ever become a full time blogger? If you are: do you enjoy it?
- How do you get the motivation to blog?
- What’s your go to snack?
- Are you more a savoury or sweet person?
- Where is one place in the world you’ve always wanted to travel to?
- What one song sums up your 2015?
- How do people react when you tell them you blog? Friends, family and strangers.
- Where do you hope to be at the end of 2016?
I hope you enjoy my questions and I hope you guys enjoyed my answers!
Until next time.