The Beauty Blog Award
I was nominated by the lovely Leanne to do the Beauty Blog Award!
- Tag the blogger who nominated you
- Answer your questions 😊
- Nominate 10 beauty/fashion/lifestyle bloggers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform your nominees!
So here are my questions!
What inspired you to start blogging?
From seeing other people do it really. I had to keep up a blog during my A Level media course and I really enjoyed it so I thought I’d start it up as a proper hobby!
What is your favourite beauty brand?
Has to be Urban Decay because they do some amazing palettes and they are always on point with their packaging and the look of their brand.
What kind of music do you like to listen to whilst writing up your posts?
Boyce Avenue because they are very relaxing and help my concentration.
Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes? If so which one(s) and how long for?
I haven’t subscribed to any but some have taken my fancy so I may have to look into them more.
Where is your favourite place in the world?
My bedroom back home because I have an en suite and slanted windows so the rain sounds amazing when I’m tucked up in bed.
What would your dream job be?
A film critic!
Who is your celebrity crush?
Jonah Hill. I have no idea why but he has always been my favourite since Superbad.
Who is your top fave blogger and why?
Lydia Millen because her whole life is goals and I would love to be like her one day.
Do you subscribe to any beauty bloggers on YouTube?
Not many really. For YouTube I much prefer vlogs as I love being nosey in other people’s lives.
If you had one superpower for the day what would it be and why?
Freezing time so I could have an extra lay in, in the morning!
The bloggers I pick to do this award:
- What was your first ever blog post?
- What’s your favourite part of blogging?
- What one makeup product could you not live without?
- If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?
- When is your blog’s birthday?
- What’s your favourite takeaway food?
- Cake or cookies?
- Where would you like to be in 10 years?
- Would you ever want your blog to be more than a hobby? If it is already a job: what’s it like blogging for a job?
- What are you most excited for in 2016?
I hope you enjoy!
Until next time.