Get To Know Me Tag
I was tagged by the lovely Rachel to do the ‘get to know me’ tag. I hope you enjoy!
1) Where’d your name come from?
My name is Gaelic and it awkwardly means ‘the female version of John’! I was called Shona after my dad had a friend at school with the same name and he thought it was different and unique and liked it.
2) What’s your favourite hobby?
I don’t know if I can call it a hobby but I love reviewing films and TV. I love showing off my opinion and then finding out other people’s opinions too.
3) What’s your favourite song/album at the moment?
I’m loving Little Mix’s Get Weird album! My favourite songs have to be Secret Love Song, Lightning and A.D.I.D.A.S.
4) What’s your favourite product at the moment?
5) What do you want to do when you leave uni?
I’d love to work for a production company making films or TV shows. Or I would love to be a film critic in a newspaper!
6) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I am awful for sleeping in! I will literally wake up half an hour before I leave the house so I have learnt to do my hair and makeup in 20 minutes maximum! It’s quite a small achievement of mine.
7) What makeup do you wear for an everyday look?
I start with a primer, then a foundation. At the moment I’m using the Loreal Infalible Matte foundation and primer. Then I use Collection’s lasting perfection and the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I then use mascara and some lipgloss or lipstick. For an everyday, natural look, I love the Sexy Motherpucker lipgloss!
8) What’s your style for 2016?
I’d love to wear more jumpers and collared shirts. I also want to buy a lot more skirts and play suits to wear in summer as well as autumn layering them up.
9) What’s your biggest achievement of 2015?
My biggest achievement has to be starting my blog in the first place and getting over 1000 views in December!
10) What’s one makeup product and one item of clothing you can’t live without?
Has to be mascara for makeup! At the moment I’m loving the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara. I can’t live without my ankle high heeled black boots from H&M. I literally live in them!
Thanks for tagging me! I tag:
Think of some interesting questions people would want to know about you and tag your favourite bloggers! Enjoy!
Until next time.